…Yayz, today is #FantasyFriday (and to a smaller scale, #FollowFriday)… however, that also means tomorrow is #SuicideSaturday. No, that is not an actual tag. Or, a tag that is used by someone other than me.
I’ve found out that my project is now due next next Thursday; two days before Spring Break. Yay for procrastination and extending due dates.
Regarding the survey-thing yesterday; as the people who visited were mostly elementary students, I got a lot more experimentees from younger ages (to be exact, 7 people between the ages of 9 and 11). Some parents came too, so I also got more older experimentees; 9 between the ages of 35 and 55. Hopefully, this will help me localize my results before I present to two other classes; then again, I don’t have any immediate strong motivation to continue with my schoolwork… -_- For the survey, please sign up by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, leaving me a note on my twitter (it’s pretty obvious what it is), or posting a comment below with your email, gender and age range.
Anyways, in other news, I’ve decided (through a lot of boredom) a system on how organized I am! …Since I love acronyms and the such, I’ve decided to name this system “R.A.N.D.O.M.” The letters, individually, stand for a group of words:
- M stands for Massive Failure, because I couldn’t think of anything with Fail that began with M. (Mail Fission’d is too confusing)
- O stands for On the Edge. Yes, I realize this is 3 words.
- D stands for Dealing with it. This is, by far, my lamest acronym ever. I don’t need to know how bad it is, I can already tell.
- N stands for Normal, because it’s normal and such.
- A stands for Automated; basically, I usually have many things automated, where I can just click a single button (e.g. the restore session) to open up all of my “daily” items. This was where I was at before I started subscribing to 40 blogs -_-
- R stands for Really Good. This is also Really Lame. T_T
…I’m be thinking of another acronym to determine which areas I apply R.A.N.D.O.M. in: right now, I’m at M, for pretty obvious reasons.
Tomorrow’s prolly gonna be another tiny post; so I’ll post down my Plan of Action for next week right now:
- Create an About, Contact, and Links page.
- Get up to A for… my internet stuff. Basically, I can’t really manage everything after just getting google reader and chrome. Also, looking for better twitter client than web.
- Finish my project. Yes, this is impossible. Hooray for me.
Finally, the links for today and such…
^ Long article about the future of the internet. Long story short, it’s basically a discussion about whether the growth of technology, specifically the internet, will decrease our intelligence. Read through the /whole/ article; it’s actually quite interesting.
^ hahaha, pretty old article. However, I was just informed about this from my teacher; the term “politically correct” will be deemed politically incorrect soon enough…! D:
^ Not only does it shorten the URL, it also makes it suspicious! …basically, a useless tool that’s great for telling people not to click your link. I don’t get what the point of that is, but it does provide a few laughs…!
^ …I didn’t actually watch the whole thing; heck, I didn’t even watch the first minute…! But if you have the time, this seems quite interesting. Tell me what it’s about too -_-