An Organizational Voyage 11
…Yeah, who even cares about this anymore.
Anyways, as I still have not enough content (going to watch Episode 1 of Black Lagoon after posting this and browsing through forums though 8D), here’s just a list of what I want to do in summer.
As listing out everything would be too tedious, I’m just going to concentrate on ⑨ things, and rebump them when finished.
1. Work on a flash game. Attempt to finish it. (Obviously fail in the attempt).
2. Get to level 50 in Maplestory from level 0 by the 13th of July. I was going to attempt this, but… I’ve decided to quit, as it’s pretty pointless now. So instead of this, I’m going to finish Imperishable Night on Easy Mode for all 12 combinations starting with one life in both Final A and B. Why so much? Because I still suck too much to try normal mode. Or easy mode on any other game. >:O
3. Archive all files that need to be archived. Backup files. BACKUP THOSE FREAKING BOOKMARKS
4. Reorganize the blog. As you know, it looks sorta bare now, so I’ll probably just change the font type and call it “reorganized”.
5. Learn shorthand. Parents have been nagging at me to “write better”, so… shorthand. 8D
6. Have a decent understanding of Japanese and French. There are mandatory languages in high school, so I want to get ahead of them so that I can learn more.
7. Learn to draw stuff. I can’t draw stuff. I need to learn to draw stuff.
8. Remap keyboard to Dvorak layout. And then learn to type. Dvorak should be somewhat faster than QWERTY, and speed is all I care about so… yeah.
⑨. Be Cirno. …No.
And thus concludes a meaningless post that none of you had to read.