Hi guys. I’m really late on this because I had this as a draft for one and a half months.
Btooom! has a manga. I’ve followed it for one and a half years.
Btooom! also has an anime. I’ve followed it for one and a half months.
Thus, if you’re following the anime, there will probably be spoilers ahead; however, this is a shounen battle manga – you know that Sakamoto’s not going to die, and spoilers shouldn’t affect you at all. Unless you’re a 14-year-old psychotic teenager with a penchant for ravishing dead bodies. In which case you might be (excusably) shocked at my profoundly astute recognition of your identity:
Teenagers AREN’T THAT SHORT»
Comparing its manga to its anime, the similarities of Btooom! were quite striking. Indeed, it felt as if entire scenes were taken ‘verbatim’ from the manga panels, as all screenshots in this post will show. The pacing, timing, but not sound of Btooom!’s anime were exactly as I envisioned its manga while reading.
Himiko’s voice actress sounds like she hasn’t slept for three days and just wants to get this over with so that she can go home. People don’t shout like that, OK.
P.S. ‘rape’ doesn’t count as character development sorry
P.P.S. no she just said ‘get away from me’ in japanese mr. yuu kenot sbeek so shud ab
P.P.P.S. sena, blonde, boobs, etc.
since himiko’s not in this episode have an obligatory half-naked guy
p.s. fourteen-year-olds aren’t that short, though some may be that smart and psychotic
p.p.s. i was wondering if they would wear the same clothes forever, but the kits all have different things – sunscreen, flashlights, pots (for instant noodles), extra shirts, etc. maybe there’ll be big kits with water purifiers, fishing rods, and matches, or kits with y’know REPLACEMENT BIMs
p.p.p.s. four months in the future: everybody runs out of BIMs, guy with survival knife wins because nobody else has anything sharp
Hi everybody. This First Impressions post is ordered alphabetically. My excuse for the quality of our product is that we weren’t prepared and GOD, IT HAS ALREADY STARTED
God has already started!»
Not sure how sonar/radar works when you’re in a dense jungle… do radio waves go through trees?
Why can’t I hold all these BAGudans?!
Status: lol Blogging
Once again I’m late, but I HAVE AN EXCUSEPLANATION!
A series of events caused this DISASTER:
1. Yesterday, I was “busy” because I was “working” on my “socials project”, and didn’t even draft a post;
2. At last block, a “friend” *cough cough houraicough guycough cough* had a watch that was late by four minutes;
3. I didn’t catch the bus I usually went on because I thought only the first bell had rang due to my friend’s watch;
4. The bus I did catch was actually late.
5. In this sticky situation, I would usually pull up some random Ore no Kouhai/Oreimo Animated Commentary post, but the next Ore no Kouhai‘s not out yet, and the commentary is over! Add that along to how I’m not blogging Ben-To, Horizon, nor Majikoi anymore, how my Fall Mid-Season Review isn’t even close to finished, and how it’ll take me hours to write a Winter Season Preview, and you’ll notice that – SPANISH SHOCK – I don’t have any posts to write! This is the only post that I /can/ write!
Yeah, I can imagine your faces right now.
They look like this:
Got your nose»
Seems it’s American Thanksgiving /and/ Google’s also reduced the damages of their recent change by adding a new ‘display density’ function. But, I LIVE IN CANADA AND THANKSGIVING IS GONE, and I DON’T TRUST GOOGLE ANYMORE AFTER THAT STUPID, STUPID CHANGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
My face this week:
With a goatee :(»
It hasn’t been a month since my previous post, and 13 more chapters have already been released…
Who MANGAS that fast»
(Hey, Batoto‘s layout changed! So last night, when I was writing this post, I was going to Batoto to get some screenshots but SUDDENLY, MAINTENANCE! ):
I should now be on vacation (hopefully not at the setting of Btooom!), so wow I’m rushed to write posts (and man, this post is loooooooong). Five posts to write today (from the Criticism post hopefully to Buyuden 21).
Blame bad branders, but boy, Btooom! begins by ‘b’, just like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Bleach, Blood Lad, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and Buyuden.