A Filler Post 23
WAIT! It’s not really a filler post! In this filler post, I will talk about MANY THINGS.
1. I got accepted for the Pre-International Baccalaureate program, but I’m planning on refusing their offer, after many hours of careful thought. Obviously, my parents are opposed to this, but I am about 34% confident they’ll understand. The IB program’s a great idea with a horrible execution – although I haven’t witnessed it first-hand, second-hand accounts from both IB students, IB teachers, and IB graduates tell me that much of what they do in IB is homework for the sake of homework. The ultimate goal of the program is simple enough – to get into a world-renowned university – but as long as I can get a university degree, isn’t that fine?! I’m going to forge my OWN PATH forward and NOT RELY ON OTHERS in my quest to become a
homeless person begging for food in the freezing Vancouver streets successful guy. I’M NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING ANYMO-wait mom, wait, don’t call my Socials teacher and ask him about my Socials mark, please!!
2. In French class, compulsive studier friend bemoans his 91%, second place in the class, wondering who could’ve snatched that elusive first place. Walking calmly to the mark list, I happen upon my name – 92.5%! Not bad. Scanning up and down the sheet, I realize…
…wait a minute, did I just get the highest mark in our grade?! HAHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTEZERO255 YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS TODAY, BECAUSE I HAVE FINALLY BEAT YOU IN FRENCH oh Madoka I sound like an IB student now… *horrified face*
(The funny thing is that you guys know I spend 90% of my time writing these god-awful posts and watching horrible, terrible Japanese cartoons all day long, yet still…)
3. Rewritten posts! Yeah, you guys have probably noticed the Black Rock Shooter Episode 6 post I pinned up to the front page for a while now, but yep, do read that. Furthermore, I’ve updated and finally finished my Winter 2012 First Impressions (Part One) after the thirty-eighth time in one week. Yes, I am making this number up. Other than those, I’ve got another post up in the works on Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku 56, and really, not much else is going on! I have the most boring life.
P.S. Wow, shit bro, someone’s reading a hella posts on this site. 40 views every hour for the past three hours! Whoever’s doing this, leave a comment so that I can, like, uh… acknowledge your… reading of this blog, I guess. :x
[insert timely photo here]
(It’s not about this.)
An Organizational Voyage 11
…Yeah, who even cares about this anymore.
Anyways, as I still have not enough content (going to watch Episode 1 of Black Lagoon after posting this and browsing through forums though 8D), here’s just a list of what I want to do in summer.
As listing out everything would be too tedious, I’m just going to concentrate on ⑨ things, and rebump them when finished.
1. Work on a flash game. Attempt to finish it. (Obviously fail in the attempt).
2. Get to level 50 in Maplestory from level 0 by the 13th of July. I was going to attempt this, but… I’ve decided to quit, as it’s pretty pointless now. So instead of this, I’m going to finish Imperishable Night on Easy Mode for all 12 combinations starting with one life in both Final A and B. Why so much? Because I still suck too much to try normal mode. Or easy mode on any other game. >:O
3. Archive all files that need to be archived. Backup files. BACKUP THOSE FREAKING BOOKMARKS
4. Reorganize the blog. As you know, it looks sorta bare now, so I’ll probably just change the font type and call it “reorganized”.
5. Learn shorthand. Parents have been nagging at me to “write better”, so… shorthand. 8D
6. Have a decent understanding of Japanese and French. There are mandatory languages in high school, so I want to get ahead of them so that I can learn more.
7. Learn to draw stuff. I can’t draw stuff. I need to learn to draw stuff.
8. Remap keyboard to Dvorak layout. And then learn to type. Dvorak should be somewhat faster than QWERTY, and speed is all I care about so… yeah.
⑨. Be Cirno. …No.
And thus concludes a meaningless post that none of you had to read.