Yes, I know. The pun doesn’t even make sense, because y’know, it’s actually May 6th right now and I’m lying to you guys about this post date. But guess what, O-New TRANSCENDS time and space, and I can post bad puns ANYWHERE, ANYTIME I want to. DEAL WITH IT
In this post which is not about anime nor manga and is instead about the life of the most boring person to ever walk the earth, I will talk about:
- May the Fourth
- How I’ve Only Watched the First Episode of Star Wars
- Dropbox Contests
- Cinco de Mayo
- Birthday Presents
- How I’m Not a Nerd Because I Don’t Play Video Games
- How I Learned to Love the Aniblog Tourney
- Flower Pictures
- Your Face
- Outdoor Track Meets
- Your Mother’s Face
Rest assured, I will touch upon every single one of those topics, and in that order!!
Yes, I will also touch your mother’s face»
Alright, I’m still on vacation (if I were back home, I’d edit off this sentence, so you know that I’m still on vacation), but that doesn’t stop me from creating obligatory picture-less dull posts celebrating an arbitrary date that signifies it’s been a year since the last time this date came by, which was, surprisingly, exactly a year ago!
Read that post instead, it’s
longer more colourful!
Anyways, because this is an obligatory update, I guess I’ll have to update you guys on how the date has been ‘upped’ from 2011 to 2012! HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A JOKE
But seriously, updates:
1. Horizon post not going to come out until I come back from vacation, obviously, as the episode wasn’t released when I went away.
2. NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION: to go to Anime Club more. Seriously, going to Anime Club is like smoking anti-weed – you know it’s good for you, but you just don’t want to go. Wait, it’s good for me…?
3. …I can’t think of anything else.
4. Apocalypse coming in twelve months and twenty-something-odd days! Hurrah!
5. Fall 2011 Mid-season review still not up because I’m still on episode 4 of every show this season…
6. Logically, you wouldn’t expect the Winter 2012 preview to be up either… which is why it’s not up. UNLIKE THE YEAR WHICH IS UP HAHAHAHAHAHA
7. Happy New Years, everybody~!
It’s a pun. Get it?
Cause it’s Boxing Day and I’m off to shop, so there won’t be a proper post for today. The Half-Priced Lunch Box part is because I’ll be posting the Ben-To final post tomorrow. Look forward to it~
P.S. Ben-To is actually about Half-Priced Dinner-Boxes…
It’s like this, but school’s over for the Winter Holidays (capitalized because you can’t have Christmas without capitalism).
Here’s my 2011 Fall Anime Second Thoughts post, finally finished after three-quarters of ten-thousand words of effort. totally not worth it
Here’s O-REW 7: Not Always Right. For those who’ve forgotten/don’t care about what an O-REW is, it’s basically when I o-REVIEW (get it, ahahahaha so funny) a site so that I can put it in my Links page. Yes, I actually have one.
Both of these articles were not finished on the dates they were published, but now they are! So read them! I’ll probably start posting two posts a day during this break, because I really need to catch up with all the posts that I didn’t post.
Exciting CHESS BATTLE commentary after the break.
This is the break»
“After all, I train for three days straight every day!”
Maybe she trained for three days curved»