In which I continue writing about anime even though nobody needs to read my posts to know what’s airing, especially since most things are already aired. OH WELL
I say 2012 Winter Anime Part One because I changed the 2011 Winter tags to 2012 Winter, and the 2010 Winter tags to 2011 Winter. ‘Wait,’ you might think, ‘What’s wrong with 2010 Winter?’ Nothing, which is why I changed the title of this post from 2011 Winter Anime to 2012 Winter Anime Part One.
Everybody knows that Winter is the last season of the year, right? Too bad it isn’t in the strange world of anime, where it’s actually the first season of the year. Actually, I was lying about that changing thing. My 2011 Winter Preview is still my 2010 Winter Preview. But now I don’t actually have a post called 2011 Winter Anime, because the Winter of 2011 is this Winter, but in anime, this Winter is the Winter of 2012… what I’m trying to say is, it’s Part One because I’m splitting this post into three parts. Hooray!
Hopefully this Winter will be better than last Winter, where there were a grand total of two good shows (Madoka and Level E). *shudder*
I shudder because it’s cold»
Hey guys, Katawa Shoujo update. So, uh, [SPOILER ALERT] here’s a whole user-made flowchart about every possible route in the game. He’s done it so you don’t have to play! …The number of choices actually seems quite small, but I don’t play visual novels, so I wouldn’t know! =3=
Unlike THE LYRICS GOD ONLY KNOWS CHALLENGE, I actually know the lyrics of this OP, so it was harder to make it not make sense.
tl;dr: here are the lyrics to the persona 4 opening. it’s about what i dream when i sleep
yes, I dream about posting posts»
Once again I’m late, but I HAVE AN EXCUSEPLANATION!
A series of events caused this DISASTER:
1. Yesterday, I was “busy” because I was “working” on my “socials project”, and didn’t even draft a post;
2. At last block, a “friend” *cough cough houraicough guycough cough* had a watch that was late by four minutes;
3. I didn’t catch the bus I usually went on because I thought only the first bell had rang due to my friend’s watch;
4. The bus I did catch was actually late.
5. In this sticky situation, I would usually pull up some random Ore no Kouhai/Oreimo Animated Commentary post, but the next Ore no Kouhai‘s not out yet, and the commentary is over! Add that along to how I’m not blogging Ben-To, Horizon, nor Majikoi anymore, how my Fall Mid-Season Review isn’t even close to finished, and how it’ll take me hours to write a Winter Season Preview, and you’ll notice that – SPANISH SHOCK – I don’t have any posts to write! This is the only post that I /can/ write!
Yeah, I can imagine your faces right now.
They look like this:
Got your nose»