I was right.
Christmas is OVEROHOHOHOHOH»
Well, the past three posts were all rewrite historys. Coincidence? I THINK NOT
How couldn’t I»
Once again I’m late, but I HAVE AN EXCUSEPLANATION!
A series of events caused this DISASTER:
1. Yesterday, I was “busy” because I was “working” on my “socials project”, and didn’t even draft a post;
2. At last block, a “friend” *cough cough houraicough guycough cough* had a watch that was late by four minutes;
3. I didn’t catch the bus I usually went on because I thought only the first bell had rang due to my friend’s watch;
4. The bus I did catch was actually late.
5. In this sticky situation, I would usually pull up some random Ore no Kouhai/Oreimo Animated Commentary post, but the next Ore no Kouhai‘s not out yet, and the commentary is over! Add that along to how I’m not blogging Ben-To, Horizon, nor Majikoi anymore, how my Fall Mid-Season Review isn’t even close to finished, and how it’ll take me hours to write a Winter Season Preview, and you’ll notice that – SPANISH SHOCK – I don’t have any posts to write! This is the only post that I /can/ write!
Yeah, I can imagine your faces right now.
They look like this:
Got your nose»
I don’t even know why I’m reading this…
A fishy tale»
“HOW DID YOU BEAT ME IN THE MATH CONTEST?!”
“Also, why am I covered with ketchup?”»
Seems it’s American Thanksgiving /and/ Google’s also reduced the damages of their recent change by adding a new ‘display density’ function. But, I LIVE IN CANADA AND THANKSGIVING IS GONE, and I DON’T TRUST GOOGLE ANYMORE AFTER THAT STUPID, STUPID CHANGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
My face this week:
With a goatee :(»