Oh jeez. It’s been two months since my last post on this wonderful manga, and yesterday, I ran through the whole thing in thirteen chapters.
You’d expect me to continue rambling about crap nobody cares about in this post like I do with all of my manga quarterly reviews, but NOPE. Instead, I’ll ramble (spoilers-free!) about why YOU should immediately DROP EVERYTHING. CALM DOWN.
HAVE SEX. READ THIS MANGA.
YOU WA SPANISH, because that’s what Spanish people do. They 1) drop everything 2) calm down 3) have sex 4) are shocked
Even though today’s a Professional Development Day (read: no school), I still didn’t make a post! So have this post that isn’t really a post! I’ll make it into a real post later today! Or tomorrow! Or next week! Probably next month or next year, though… I’m sure you guys are excited!
That’s not an excited face»
It’s time for a post about manga.
Read the previous post (which I actually just wrote, yesterday) to understand what the heck these manga posts are about. With that over with, it’s time for some verbal diarrhoea~!
Actually, ‘textual diarrhoea’»
Let’s keep this short. Why? Because I need to run through another 13 chapters of this manga to write RRR Manga Quarterly Review 6. Why? Because I need a post for today. Why? Because today’s not actually March 27th, today’s April 22nd, and this post has been Rewritten. Why? Because I didn’t write a post on March 27th. Why? Because I was busy reading 13 chapters of this manga to write this post. Why? So I can run through another 13 chapters of this manga to write RRR Manga Quarterly Review 6.
Because RRR’s over.
Why is this bad? It isn’t. I just need to keep this short.
That is to say, stop losing my gym shorts»
Once again I’m late, but I HAVE AN EXCUSEPLANATION!
A series of events caused this DISASTER:
1. Yesterday, I was “busy” because I was “working” on my “socials project”, and didn’t even draft a post;
2. At last block, a “friend” *cough cough houraicough guycough cough* had a watch that was late by four minutes;
3. I didn’t catch the bus I usually went on because I thought only the first bell had rang due to my friend’s watch;
4. The bus I did catch was actually late.
5. In this sticky situation, I would usually pull up some random Ore no Kouhai/Oreimo Animated Commentary post, but the next Ore no Kouhai‘s not out yet, and the commentary is over! Add that along to how I’m not blogging Ben-To, Horizon, nor Majikoi anymore, how my Fall Mid-Season Review isn’t even close to finished, and how it’ll take me hours to write a Winter Season Preview, and you’ll notice that – SPANISH SHOCK – I don’t have any posts to write! This is the only post that I /can/ write!
Yeah, I can imagine your faces right now.
They look like this:
Got your nose»
“HOW DID YOU BEAT ME IN THE MATH CONTEST?!”
“Also, why am I covered with ketchup?”»
SIDNET, but what is she disposing of? The clothes or the people?!